Good offices focus on offering their employees a friendly, cozy and appealing work environment infused with tons of playful motivational elements such as art and game features. A tempting environment is equally important for the visitors. And, abstract art is the best choice to make it happen. It will surely bring a positive effect on your business.
The unique artwork packed with lively colors holds special place in office décor. The whimsical subjects, the bold and inspiring strokes, the fusion of appealing shades, and the mediums and surfaces all combine to play vital role in creating a stunning art piece. But, you know what the most amazing thing is? Your aesthetic sense while using art to perk up your office interior.
In a fix? Don’t know how to turn your boring office into place your guests and clients love to visit, and employees can work with incessant joy and passion. Let me get you out of the rut.
Tips and Tricks to Consider:
Bear in mind that it’s highly important to establish a balanced environment in relation to functionality and appearance, and between the formal and casual. Abstract art fits the best in this regard. Always pick the artwork that truly communicate your company culture.
• The selection of art should go in line with your business type. For instance, if you are into tourism, you can add paintings that can capture would-be tourists’ attention as they enter your workplace. These may include paintings of world famous monuments, the splendid shopping malls or photographic prints of wild life, cultural festivities etc.
• Colors affect the viewers’ mood, therefore you need to be careful while selecting an abstract artwork. For example, warm color schemes build on yellow, orange, red and dark brown shades will add energy to the space. These colors help promoting faster critical thinking among people and hence such an abstract piece will be a perfect option for a busy office setting.
• For waiting rooms, entrance and reception areas, abstract paintings in cool colors such as blue, green, and purple are ideal to opt for. A levelheaded color scheme makes the viewer feel calm and tranquil.For gray walls, go for some abstract impressionism artwork in bold colors and with few strong strokes such as the whirling circles in rainbow shades with dull textured background. This will give the space a contemporary look yet keeping it elegant.
• For gray walls, go for some abstract impressionism artwork in bold colors and with few strong strokes such as the whirling circles in rainbow shades with dull textured background. This will give the space a contemporary look yet keeping it elegant.
• For the minimalist décor, I would suggest you to pick a geometric or vector seamless abstract pattern. I personally like abstract paintings in which wood trim pattern is followed or the one with massive randomness in not more than two or three colors.
• If you are a color lover then go bold. A textured abstract piece with tons of colors and number of mild to bold strokes to create a big chunk of varying patterns would help you building a more dynamic look. For some it might be way too much but, for you and many others it will be a definite kind of perfection.
• Abstract paintings appear more amazing in the room with incredible views. Well, whatever abstract piece you choose, it should complement your entire room scheme from furniture to wall paints and sight outside etc.
• For lobby, get a big piece of abstract art bordered with conventional metallic or gothic wooden frame.
• You can also get a set of canvas wrapped abstract paintings to display behind the reception desk.
• For a contemporary hallway, you can again get one big painting or a set of few. If it’s with beige walls and carpeted, then you can create an art wall gallery using the abstract pieces in small to medium sizes complimenting the color scheme there.
• Don’t be scared to go out on a limb. If you love an abstract art piece it will work. All you need is to select the right place to hang it on.
No matter you need to decorate a brand new space you have just moved in or you have been there for years, adding abstract art is a great way to make your workplace feel more appealing, comfortable and encouraging for all. Just be little more careful as you buy art for office decoration. You décor cost must remain economical with the quality addition of paintings at your official space.